Are you a FOODIE?
A foodie is a person who has an ardent or refined interest in food and who eats food not out of hunger but due to their interest or hobby. i.e. a person who enjoys food for pleasure.
TOP 10 Signs you may be a FOODIE - Dave Letterman style
10. You take pictures of your meal, possibly having more photos of food than family on social media. #foodpics
9. You’re impressed by first impressions made by food. #PlatingMatters
8. When a new eatery opens, you’re there. When one closes, you’re profoundly saddened. #FoodDebut
7. You have a sense of euphoria when the server appears to be making their way to your table. #EatOut
6. You look forward to going grocery shopping and go down most every aisle. #GroceryStoreDating
5. You’re excited when you see a local chef out in public. #CelebritySighting
4. You’re not necessarily hungry but you’re thinking about and planning your next meal in detail. #EatLocal
3. You ponder about the importance food and libation pairing and what to try next. #PourLocal
2. Food makes you happy. It does have to be fancy or expensive but you’d never waste a meal just filling the void. #FoodMatters
And the #1 sign you may be a foodie. You follow Spokane Culinary Arts Guild on facebook, @scaguild on Instagram and subscribe on spokaneculinaryartsguild.com
10 out of 10 - You’re my people.
5-9 - Let’s hang out...over food.
1-4 - You’re definitely missing out. Don’t despair, I can help.
#Spokanefood #TasteMakerTeam #SipofSpokane